Thursday, July 23, 2009

Truly: THE BEST WEDDING ENTRANCE EVER!



Okay....one last post before I leave for vacation......oh my gosh this is too amazing!
Thanks Rachel for forwarding this to me!
It made me BAWL like a baby! Most of you probably won't. This is ME we are talking about! But for me it just illustrated how much these friends and family members must totally love the bride and groom!
And to be that happy! And to get everyone in the church THAT happy, WOW!!!!
Which is why I cried.....I love it!
So, watch this fantastic video and feel what I felt, if even just a little.....Bravo Jill and Kevin for making your wedding day that AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVED IT!! That was so AWESOME!!

Carrie said...

I'm SO glad you liked it! I thought it was probably on of the most inspiring things I had seen in a long time! People just sharing their JOY!

Jane said...

Thanks Carrie! I just wish I could see the rest of the ceremony now! I was dancing in my chair in my office and grinning like an idiot!!!
Jane

virginiaRocks said...

Hi miss Carrie its me Virginia Crystal's daughter I wanted to see how you and every1 are!Today is my first time being a blogger!I'm excited and my blogger name is V8mouth lol (Chris made up the name)