Friday, July 17, 2009

Dinner Tonight!


This is the Archer Farms California Chicken Salad that is sold in the refrigerated deli section of Target stores across the country. I first had this salad a few months ago, and I now eat this salad about once every couple of weeks....I LOVE IT!!!

It's a really simple salad....really simple. But the flavors are AMAZING!!! So, of course, you know me I make it for myself now! Thanks Archer Farms!

We're having company for dinner tonight and this salad is what I will be serving! The boys will probably not eat it....looks like hot dogs for them! Thought I would share the ingredients with all of you because you just really should try this salad! YUMMMMM!

California Chicken Salad
Romaine Lettuce
Dried Cherries
Feta Cheese crumbles
Walnuts
Grilled Chicken (or baked, or chicken nuggets you've zapped in the microwave, whatever, just some sort of chicken)
Poppy Seed Dressing (tonight we will be using Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing that I bought a gallon of at Sam's, or close to it....but it IS completely delicious and probably will not last long in our house!)


Just combine all the ingredients and enjoy!

I will be serving ours with a nice white wine and a loaf of toasty hot french bread.....mmmmm...
C'mon Over! I bought ALL of the ingredients at Sam's so you know I have plenty!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks declicious...but you're making me very hungry.
I will give it a try.
Mom

Gabriel said...

Yum! I'm making this tomorrow night. Thanks :o)

Carrie said...

Well, I was told that this was an excellent salad by the people I served it to. And, well, I will have to agree with them! Ha!
But, I have to say the fish I made on Saturday night might have trumped this salad! And I'm not even a fish lover! It was THAT good! I'll have to post the receipe for that too! Delicious!!

Mr. Mcknob said...

You had me up until "feta cheese" :P

Thanks for the carbs. I usually don't eat bread but it was Sooooo worth it.