Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When it Rains it Pours!

Let's get right to it. There's a lot to see here!!

Devilishly handsome, isn't he?!?!
Wy Wy loves bouncing in his Jumperoo! And that fly he's stuffing in his mouth is becoming intimately familiar with Mr. Wy Wy's tonsils!




Grant loved the new Cars movie cars he got from the Heaths (our neighbors and friends). I layed in bed with him this day trying to get him to settle down and take a nap. Well, he stuck the Ramone car in his mouth like it was a kazoo and blew into it while humming for a good three minutes, before easing off to sleep. I couldn't resist getting a photo of poor Ramone hanging out of Grant's mouth! "No please, don't eat me!!!"


Wyatt trying Mashed Potatoes for the first time. He wanted to kiss me for giving him this heaven sent delicacy!

I took these pictures Saturday. My boys. Precious!









These are the "milestone" 6 month photos I took of Wyatt. Doesn't he look handsome in his little sweater vest? The shirt has a flaming heart on it and says, "I Love Mom" guess you're wondering who bought him that one, huh?!





And, last, I had to include this photo of Wy Wy puttering his lips. He does it all the time, and looks so adorable! Those cheeks look even chubbier when he does this! Mommie's little sweetie! I love you!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I think the swing photo is going to be a favorite in your family photo archives. ~ Aunt Stacy

Carrie said...

I think you're right! Dan already said, "That's a good one" like 6 times! It might just end up in a christmas card! You never know?!?!