Thursday, May 15, 2008

Picture Pages

In my last post, I said I would have pictures coming. So, along with the pictures from the weekend, I've included some recent pictures of the kids. And, I know, they are the cutest kids on the planet! It's genetic! Ha!

It was really funny, I tell you! See, Dianne's laughing!


Grandma had a fall, for all of you who were wondering
what happened to her face. We still made her take photos
with us! We're so cruel!



She would really be ticked if she knew I was posting
her photo on the web! Good thing computers aren't her thing!


For all of you who don't know, Greg is like 17 feet tall.
So, he had to sit on the floor or we would have only had
a picture of his waist!



When ham meets pork chop!



Griffin just looks too pretty to be a boy in this picture!



Grant found a place to rest his big fat melon! It's hard
holding up all that head, you know?!


The look on Wyatt's face is just hilarious in this picture!
Reminds me of Bill Murray's character in CaddyShack!
Gophers, gonna get me some Gophers!!



Too tired to eat?! It can't be true!



Yes, I am in the tub in my clothes! Is there something
wrong with that?



Getting cuter by the second!























1 comment:

Stacy said...

Poor Dolores! :(