Monday, June 15, 2009

Wyatt's In LOVE!

Edit: Finally, I have good pictures of the S'mores love-a-thon...please scroll through and check him out!

You just have to see these blurry camera-phone pictures of Wyatt. I wish they had turned out better, but, oh well, they still convey the HILARITY of my littlest boy...Wyatt will just absolutely crack you up! He has to be one of the funniest little characters I know!

'Course, he does have two older brothers who have been known to be comedians as well!

Here's the situation:

We went over to a friend's house. I remembered I had bought the items needed to make S'mores and decided the kids would enjoy that. Even though we were not having a bonfire to roast the marshmallows on (and that really IS why S'mores are fun) I figured we could do them in the microwave and the kids would enjoy that too.......

Well, one of the little ones left their S'mores plate within reach of lil' ol' Wyatt and let's just say he was in LOVE!!!

Here are some photos of the love-fest:

Oh, Mi Amor, How I love you! Je T'adore... mmwah, mmwah, mmwah

I just can't keep my hands off!

Or, my face!
Something tells me this will be a relationship that lasts....at least until my Momma hoses me down and bathes me in Goo Be Gone, but Oh How I will cherish this moment!
He was so STICKY and so Chocolatey! But seeing him fall in love with a S'more was well worth the cleaning effort!





I could be the next Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cutie pie!! ThankYou for the morning giggles!!
-MaxsGranny

Anonymous said...

Aww, gee, Little Wyatt looks so darn cute. He certainly was enjoying the smores. The pics made me laugh out loud. He is getting so big and cuter all the time.
Love, Gramma Barb

The Phillips Family said...

The last one is the best!! I think he just got through saying, "Yo, mom, got anymore in there?" So cute!

Mr. Mcknob said...

Cute kid! Those are some pretty good pictures. *wink*

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. I can certainly understand his love for S'mores. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I laughed so hard that I got tears in my eyes. What a hoot! These are the memories that will stay with you until you are an old woman. Enjoy these years because they pass so quickly.
Aunt Marla

virginiaRocks said...

OMG i remember when we had all those smores together!I didin't know u took pictures