Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't Lose Sight of the Boomerang Effect

Gonna rant for a second....Why is it okay to blatantly hurt someone else's feelings? Because we as humans sometimes suck? Because we as humans sometimes like to see others hurt? Because we can't stand to see other people happy? Why?!

I will say this....sometimes things need to be said. Sometimes. Sometimes, people do need to hear what they do not want to hear. But, being hateful, just hurting someone else's feelings because of your own insecurities, that is despicable!

I wish I could ball up all of the hate and hurt in the hearts of these offenders and throw it away...vanquish it so that they would no longer feel the need to be hateful or hurtful to anyone else.

It is a pity that we have but one life to live and that some waste it by memorializing themselves with the hurt they press down upon others.

I hope that forgiveness will come to the ones you've hurt. That they will find places of pity and understanding to forgive you. I pray that witnesses to your improprieties will whisper softly to themselves, "that will never be me." And when you selfish, indignant individuals turn to the ones you've scorned I wish that in your need the lesson will be learned......

What goes around comes around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoah Carrie. Who ticked you off? There are people who do go out of their way to hurt others. I believe it's because they don't really like themselves and if they can drag down another person then they feel empowered. Don't let them take your power by falling for their game.
Love you!
Aunt Marla

Anonymous said...

Is this in response to the letter I received anonymously today? I am getting over it. Still don't understand why someone would be so cowardly. Oh, well, life goes on.

Anonymous said...

You were chosen to receive this novena..

The moment you receive it, say :

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy
Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us
This day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
Those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but
Deliver us from evil. Amen.

GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, It shall be well with you this coming year.

No matter how much your enemies try this year, they will not succeed..

You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve
All your goals this year.

For the remainder of 2009, all your agonies will be diverted
And victory and prosperity will be incoming in abundance. Today God
Has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows and pain because
HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the
Hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.

I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me.. My
Child! What can I do for you? And I said,

'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message... '

This is a Novena from Mother Theresa that started in 1952.

Carrie said...

I love to see this outpouring all of you have given me. I know I am truly blessed. I was actually quite hurt by what someone did to someone else, not me. I guess it's the Momma Bear in me.
I just felt the need to rant. I'm hoping that if some thoughtless bastard some day comes across my blog they will read what I wrote and be changed. You never know what will happen. Words are powerful!