Friday, June 27, 2008

Picture Pages 2

Grant likes anything he can ride-on, sit-on, or push, just as long as it GOES!


He is a pretty baby, huh?!


Dan's Holding Wyatt, and telling me I should be doing something with Grant, "Uh, I am. I'm taking his picture!!

Grant says, "Giiiieeeeezzzz!!" Instead of "Cheese", and yes, that is the remote!


Wy Wy, as we've come to call him, just loves playing in his bouncer.
What a dolly, huh?!



I call this one, "And The Love Affair Begins" Oh, and just look at those cheeks!

I'm looking at something Ma Ma

Isn't Griffin Handsome? A little girl (who had to be at least 8) was flirting with Griffin while we were at the park. Oh, I was not happy about that!!



This is my adopted daughter, Kendyl. Well, not really. But, if she was available for adoption I would snatch her right up! She's the sweetest little girl on Earth!

Kendyl loves the boys, especially, Wy Wy! She just takes such good care of him! Makes being a Mom to three much more doable when you have such great help!
I love that little girl!


Isn't this sweet. I think Griffin secretly has a crush on Kendyl. I'm watching him like a fox! He asked me the other day if I could take him on a date. I said, "Oh, you want Mommie to take you out, just the two of us?"
He said, "No, not with you, with somebody like, Kendyl?!"
*sigh* I'm already chopped liver, and he's only 5!

I've named this one "Baby Mug Shot" and this better be the only time he takes one!!

My kids doing their best Elton John impressions. Pretty good boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute and WyWy is growing so much!
Laura

Anonymous said...

You won't get any disagreement from me. I think they are all three little dolls. And, I agree with you about Kendyl. She is a very sweet little girl, as I came to know her while over there babysitting the boys.
Love,
Mom

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing pics of the future ladykillers!

Anonymous said...

Elton John imperssonations!! That was good.